1. Take I-75 North outside the perimeter to EXIT 265 (N Marietta Pkwy/Loop
120). You'll see a brown sign that says White Water shortly before the
2. At bottom of exit ramp there's a STOPLIGHT. Turn LEFT
(go WEST away from White Water).
3. Follow for 0.45 MILES to the first big intersection.
Turn RIGHT onto 41/3/Cobb Parkway heading NORTH.
4. Follow for 0.7 MILES to the first stoplight.
Turn RIGHT onto ALLGOOD RD.
5. As you follow Allgood, you will cross back over I-75.
Follow for 1.9 MILES to a stoplight.
6. At light turn RIGHT - STAYING ON ALLGOOD WHICH ALSO TURNS RIGHT, continue
from stoplight for 0.4 MILES.
7. Mt. Paran will be on your RIGHT. The parking lot is huge. Make your
way toward the white steeple and enter at any entrance near it. You will
be able to find your way from there.